Organizational Management Framework
To become a center of excellence for training all the basic knowledge, skills and techniques that are essential for the core sectors of government agencies, building a solid infrastructure and developing it to become the first center for training technical and professional skills for telecommunications, post and modern technology throughout the region. And invest in human resources to contribute in advancing sustainable development and production of the country.
The National Telcommunication and Technology Institute (NTTI) aims to upgrade the public institution’s ICT readiness and support public service delivery through the rigorous development of technical capacities, and continues facilitation of knowledge and technology transfer by:
- Providing technical courses related to the Ministry’s priorities related to ICTs.
- Supporting Telecommunications and ICT regulations and policy research.
- Nurturing ICT-enabled innovation to drive good governance initiatives.
- To ensure educational programs of the institute is designed to provide to the Somali society the basic knowledge, skills and high technologies for all different groups,
- To serve as a vehicle for ICT capacity development and e-readiness enhancement for the public institutions of the Federal Government of Somalia.
- To produce capable ICT professionals and engineers that could contribute to the realization of the National ICT Strategy rolled out the Ministry.
- To facilitate research into e-governance, telecommunications regulations and policies.
- To empower the next generation entrepreneurs to build Somalia’s digital economy.